11 Franklin St #603
San Francisco, CA 94102
Offered at $1,149,000
1025 Sq Ft
Reduced to sell-low $/sq ft! Modern & Stylishly upgraded corner 2BR residence w stunning City views & large outdoor terrace in boutique Hayes Valley, built in 2016! Fully air-conditioned w high-end finishes & open floor plan w wide-plank oak wood flooring & Como custom bookcases. Large windows w Hunter Douglas Blackout Rollers provide privacy & ample natural light, creating an inviting indoor/outdoor living w incredible SF views. Designer kitchen featuring Bertazzoni SS range, Bosch dishwasher & refrigerator w Ice Maker, Silestone quartz countertops & custom cabinetry/backsplash. Walk-In closet/Ample closet space w custom organizers, Como shelving in spacious bedrooms. Luxurious BAs include sleek finishes w a spa-like dual sink in master BA, walk-in shower w corner glass shelf & Grohe plumbing fixtures. Upgraded Bosh W/D in entry closet w storage space. Enjoy easy access to the rooftop view deck w spacious BB area (same flr 6), landscaped courtyard (2nd flr), bike pkg & secured entrance. Internet included in HOA. Surrounded by famous restaurants, trendy cafes, parks, unique boutiques, SF Jazz, Symphony Hall, Opera, theatre, BART/MUNI/freeway access. Seller to provide 1 year paid parking 1 block away/plenty parking options nearby. Don’t Miss the AI Boom in SF’s Cerebral Valley!
Contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with Large Private patio at One Franklin Building, in Hayes Valley Neighborhood!
- Total 1,025 Sq Ft of living space.
- Fully air-conditioned unit w open floor plan that flows effortlessly together
- Large windows Hunter Douglas Treatments – HoneyComb & Silhouette w Blackout Rollers offering privacy and ample natural light with incredible views of the city.
- Wide-plank oak wood flooring, BoConcept with custom Bookcase in living room.
- Upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances, designer cabinets, Bertazzoni ranges, Bosch refrigerator with Ice Maker, and Silestone quartz countertops.
- Roomy and comfortable bedrooms with custom bookcases and walking-in closet in master bedroom.
- Large windows in bedrooms, providing them with abundant natural light.
- Modern bathrooms with sleek finishes, double sink in the master bathroom, and walk-in shower with corner glass shef.
- In-unit washer and dryer.
- HOA $801.56 includes all building amenities including Common Areas, Elevator, Homeowners Insurance, free Webpass Internet, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Roof, Security, Sewer, Trash, Bike Parking
- Conveniently located within walking distance to some of the city’s best restaurants, shopping, and entertainment options
- Easy BART, MUNI, and freeway access from the building.
- Highly walkable neighborhood, making it easy to explore all it has to offer and is the ideal location for anyone who values a vibrant lifestyle and seeks to make the most of their time in San Francisco.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
One Franklin is 8 stories featuring studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans. It will become a welcome part of the neighborhood with its tasteful exterior. The interior is just as stylish with incredible detail going into every single amenity and finish. You chose to live in the City. One Franklin will make it a very smart choice. The area is also home to boutique shops, world-famous galleries, and museums like the San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center. Residents and visitors alike flock to Hayes Valley for its abundance of outdoor space. The neighborhood has several parks and green spaces, the most notable being Patricia’s Green, which offers fantastic public art installations and a popular local gathering spot. Hayes Valley is also a highly walkable neighborhood, making it easy to explore all it has to offer. It is located close to public transportation options, including MUNI and BART stations. Hayes Valley is the ideal location for anyone who values a vibrant lifestyle and seeks to make the most of their time in San Francisco.Hayes Valley is one of the most vibrant and exciting neighborhoods in San Francisco and it’s the perfect place to live if you want to be at the heart of the city’s cultural scene. The neighborhood is home to endless dining options, from upscale restaurants to trendy bars that stay open late. Some of the most famous music venues in the Bay Area can be found here, such as SFJAZZ and the SF Symphony.