16 Jessie St. #110
San Francisco, CA 94105
Sold at $820,888
Historic 3-level brick and steel loft living featuring open loft bedroom, separate den and finished basement/XL bonus room. Main level showcases expansive living space framed by large floor to ceiling windows, modern pendant lighting, soaring 15ft ceiling and opens to a lush outdoor courtyard. Sleek chef’s kitchen with dining features Bosh stainless steel appliances, top-of-the-line marble subway tile backsplash and stunning espresso cabinetry. The den is perfect for a home office with custom closet organizers. A whimsical spiral staircase leads to an upper level loft and stylish ensuite bathroom with stand up spa-like shower. Approx 1360 sq ft total including finished basement. This dreamy home is complete with modern flooring, W/D, ample storage, 2 upgraded baths (main bath with wood vanity, sink & quartz counter). 1 Ecker amenities include a marvelous rooftop terrace with BBQ and city skyline views, bike room, lush courtyard, gorgeous lobby with secured building entry. Steps from BART/Muni, Salesforce/Transit Center, shopping/restaurants, Union Square and Ferry Building/Farmer’s Markets! Commuter’s Dream – 100 Transit Score and 99 Walk Score.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic 3-level brick & steel loft living feat open loft, separate Den & finished basement/XL bonus rm
- Main level showcases an expansive living space framed by large floor to ceiling windows, modern pendant lighting, soaring 15ft ceiling + open to outdoor courtyard
- Sleek chef’s kitchen w dining feat Bosch SS appliances, top-of-the-line marble subway tile backsplash & stunning espresso cabinetry
- Den perfect for home office w custom closet organizers
- A whimsical spiral staircase leads to upper level loft & stylish ensuite BA w stand up spa-like shower
- 2 upgraded baths; main bath w wood vanity, sink & quartz counter
- Modern flooring, in-unit W/D & ample storage
- Approx 1360 sq ft total including finished basement
- HOA $607/mo includes water, trash, high speed internet
- Numerous parking garages within a block. List available upon request.
- 1 Ecker amenities; marvelous rooftop terrace w BBQ & city skyline views, bike room, lush courtyard, gorgeous lobby w secured building entry
- Steps from BART/Muni, Salesforce/Transit Center, shopping/restaurants, Union Square, Ferry Building/Farmer’s Markets
- 100 Transit/99 Walk Score
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
1 Ecker offers the most spectacular downtown living experience. Situated in the heart of Yerba Buena, world-class dining, shopping, entertainment and cultural amenities are all at your doorstep! Mass transits and world-renowned landmarks are just around the block. Situated in the downtown cultural district walking distance to the Financial District, SoMa, SF MoMA, Union Square, Embarcadero Waterfront, Ferry Building, Saleforce/Transbay Transit Center, Yerba Buena Gardens, Westfield Shopping Mall, top tech startups and easy freeway access in and outside of SF!