250 King St #1116
San Francisco, CA 94107
Offered at $1,549,000
ON SITE PARKING
Breathtaking, stylishly remodeled corner residence with dazzling City Skyline, Bay, Bay Bridge and Twin Peaks views + walkout view terrace! Expansive living area showcasing dramatic walls of windows, and separate dining area with airy wall shelf for decor. New gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, modern cabinets, colorful backsplash and breakfast bar for casual dining. 2 generously sized bedrooms showcasing incredible city skyline views, abundant natural light and large closets with custom organizers. Primary bedroom connects to an ensuite bath via walk through custom closets. Newly designed bathrooms feature contemporary subway tile, trendy edison lighting, gold fixtures, shelving and black tiled flooring. Guest bathroom has a luxurious spa-like stand up rainshower. This entertainer’s dream home is complete with custom roller shades, vented in-unit W/D, Earthquake Insurance and 1 secured parking. 5-star amenities include 24/7 doorman/security, heated rooftop pool, 2 hot tubs, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center, courtyard and dog park.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Breathtaking, stylishly remodeled corner residence w dazzling City Skyline, Bay, Bay Bridge & Twin Peaks views + walkout view terrace!
- Expansive living area feat dramatic walls of windows + separate dining area w airy wall shelf for decor
- New gourmet kitchen feat stainless steel appliances, modern cabinets, colorful backsplash & breakfast bar for casual dining
- 2 generously sized BRs showcasing incredible city skyline views, abundant natural light + closets w custom organizers
- Primary BR connects to ensuite bath via walk thru custom closets
- Newly designed bathrooms w contemporary subway tile, trendy edison lighting, gold fixtures, shelving, black tiled flooring
- Guest bath has a luxurious spa-like stand up rainshower
- This entertainer’s dream home is complete w custom roller shades & vented in-unit W/D
- Approx. 1415 sq ft. Per Tax Record
- HOA $992.63/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square.
- Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART & future Central Subway w easy access to Freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.