250 King St #628
San Francisco, CA 94107
Sold at $707,500
ON SITE PARKING
- Designer’s custom renovated home on the quiet side of Beacon w downtown + Mission Bay views
- Apprx. $50k worth of luxury upgrades
- Open kitchen showcasing quartz counters, luxurious waterfall countertop island, stainless steel appliances w new dishwasher & modern matte black handles
- Spacious, light filled living/dining area perfect for entertaining
- Enjoy a generously sized BR w walk in closet & added Room & Board custom closet organizers
- Spa-like remodeled bath w modern black finishes, white tile, new soaking tub/shower, built in shower shelf, mid century modern vanity & custom lighting
- This city lover’s dream home is complete w new flooring, lighting, sleek blackout blinds, windows tinted for heat rejection (70% reflection for privacy & apprx. 8 degrees cooler), 2 spacious storage closets & W&D
- Earthquake Insurance & parking.
- Apprx. 916 sq ft Per Budget
- HOA $881.91 HOA/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square.
- Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART & future Central Subway w easy access to Freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.