250 King St #682
San Francisco, CA 94107
Sold at $775,000
ON SITE PARKING
- Elegant, corner 1BR residence wrapped in 2 walls of windows w Oracle Park & Mission Bay views
- Enjoy built-in wall shelves creating an airy feel w opportunity to add decor/storage
- Charming Chef’s Kitchen opens to a light-filled living area, perfect for entertaining, showcasing contemporary cabinets, ample counter space & stainless steel appliances
- Bright, spacious bedroom grants a good night’s rest above the bustle of the vibrant city & is complemented by a large walk-in closet
- Bathroom feat new vanity light, relaxing soaking tub/shower & quaint closet for ultimate organization
- This city lover’s dream home is complete w hardwood floors & vented W&D
- Washer & dryer in unit
- Approx. 882 sq ft. Per Tax Record
- HOA $881.91/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square.
- Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART & future Central Subway w easy access to Freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.