250 King St #722
San Francisco, CA 94107
Offered at $1,049,000
ON SITE PARKING
Elegantly renovated 2 bedroom top floor residence with peaceful sights of the lush courtyard and glistening pool below. Over $20K worth of luxury upgrades! Newly remodeled open concept kitchen with modern island + breakfast bar, quartz counters, modern high gloss/self closing cabinets, stainless steel sink and appliances. Spacious living/dining area graced by large windows with ample natural light. A thoughtful split floor plan showcases beds/baths on opposite sides both with XL walk-in closets. Bathrooms include upgraded glass enclosures, relaxing spa-like tub/showers and new vanity lights. This city lover’s dream home is an end unit sharing a wall with only 1 neighbor and complete with refinished hardwood flooring, new in-unit W&D, Earthquake Insurance and secured parking. 5-star amenities include 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center, landscaped grounds and dog park. Vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood with beautiful parks and outdoor activities right at your doorstep + minutes from Oracle Park, Chase Center, Ferry Building/Farmer’s Markets, Embarcadero Waterfront & Financial District. Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART, future Central Subway with easy access to freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Elegantly renovated 2BR top floor residence w peaceful sights of lush courtyard & glistening pool below
- Over $20K worth of luxury upgrades
- Newly remodeled open concept kitchen w modern island + breakfast bar, quartz counters, modern high gloss/self closing cabinets, stainless steel sink & appliances
- Spacious living/dining area graced by large windows w ample natural light
- A thoughtful split floor plan showcases beds/baths on opposite sides both w XL walk-in closets
- Bathrooms incl upgraded glass enclosures, relaxing spa-like tub/showers & new vanity lights
- This city lover’s dream home is an end unit sharing a wall with only 1 neighbor and is complete with refinished hardwood flooring & new in-unit W&D
- Approx. 1126 sq ft. Per Tax Record
- HOA $936/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square.
- Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART & future Central Subway w easy access to Freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.