260 King St #1211
San Francisco, CA 94107
Sold at $725,000
ON SITE PARKING
916 SF PER HOA
Charming, high floor 1 Bedroom residence with picturesque Bay, Mission Bay and Oracle Park views from every room. Perfect for everyday living and entertaining! Expansive view windows welcome gorgeous natural light in the broad living/dining area with added custom ceiling fan. Open concept Chef’s Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, updated cabinets and granite counters. The generously sized bedroom showcases Bay/Oracle Park views and a large walk-in closet. Bathroom features a relaxing soaking tub/shower and closet with shelves for ultimate organization. This stylish home is in pristine condition and complete with hardwood flooring, in-unit W&D, extra storage closet, Earthquake Insurance and secured parking. 5-star amenities include 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center, landscaped grounds and dog park. Vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood with beautiful parks and outdoor activities right at your doorstep + minutes from Oracle Park, Chase Center, Ferry Building/Farmer’s Markets, Embarcadero Waterfront & Financial District. Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART, future Central Subway with easy access to freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Charming, high floor 1BR residence w picturesque Bay, Mission Bay & Oracle Park views from every room – perfect for everyday living & entertaining!
- Expansive view windows welcome gorgeous natural light in the broad living/dining area w custom ceiling fan
- Open concept Chef’s Kitchen feat SS appliances, updated cabinets & granite counters
- Generous BR showcases Bay/Oracle Park views & large walk-in closet
- Bathroom feat relaxing soaking tub/shower & closet w shelves for ultimate organization
- This stylish home is in pristine condition & complete w HW flooring & extra storage closet
- Washer & dryer in unit
- Approx. 916 sq ft. Per HOA
- HOA $881.91/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square.
- Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART & future Central Subway w easy access to Freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.