260 King St #435
San Francisco, CA 94107
Sold at $1,122,000
ON SITE PARKING
APPROX. 1230 SF
Expansive, custom designed corner residence with spectacular frontal view of all Mission Bay has to offer! Enjoy floor to ceiling walls of windows showcasing stunning downtown and Twin Peaks views. Open concept renovated kitchen with large breakfast bar for casual dining, stylish granite counters, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, modern cabinetry and pendant lighting. Two oversized bedrooms with spectacular open views boast walk-in closets with custom organizers. Primary bathroom features dual showers with contemporary mosaic accents. Guest bath features quartz counters, designer paint and standing shower stall. This urban dweller’s dream home is complete with African Sapele wood flooring, automatic solar blinds, ceiling fans, in-unit W&D, Earthquake Insurance and prime/convenient parking. 5-star amenities include 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center, landscaped grounds and dog park. Vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood with beautiful parks and outdoor activities right at your doorstep + minutes from Oracle Park, Chase Center, Ferry Building/Farmer’s Markets, Embarcadero Waterfront & Financial District. Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART, future Central Subway with easy access to freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Expansive, custom designed corner residence w spectacular frontal view of all Mission Bay has to offer
- Enjoy floor to ceiling walls of windows showcasing stunning downtown & Twin Peaks views
- Open concept renovated kitchen w large breakfast bar for casual dining, stylish granite counters, SS appliances, wine fridge, modern cabinetry & pendant lights
- Oversized BRs w spectacular open views boast walk-in closets w custom organizers
- Primary bath feat dual showers w mosaic accents
- Guest bath feat quartz counters, designer paint & shower stall
- This urban dweller’s dream home is complete w African Sapele wood floor, automatic solar blinds & ceiling fans
- Washer & dryer in unit
- Approx. 1230 sq ft per HOA
- HOA $972.98/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square.
- Steps from Caltrain, Muni, BART & future Central Subway with easy access to freeways, tech/free shuttle/East Bay/Peninsula.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.