260 King St #551
San Francisco, CA 94107
Sold at $941,500
ON SITE PARKING
1104 SF per HOA
Charming 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom with highly desirable split layout featuring beds/baths on opposite sides. Peaceful living/dining area with a custom built-in entertainment center is graced by a large window with views of the lush courtyard. Open Chef’s Kitchen includes new GE microwave, modern matte black handles and separate dining area with upgraded sleek minimalist black & gold flush dining light fixture. Primary Bedroom showcases tranquil courtyard greenery and a generously sized walk-in closet. Ensuite bath features gold vanity LED light, granite counters and relaxing tub/shower. 2nd Bedroom is extra spacious, and the guest bath features an additional storage closet. Stylish home is in pristine condition and complete with bamboo flooring, in-unit W&D, Earthquake Insurance and secured parking. 5-star amenities include 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center, landscaped grounds and dog park. Unbeatable location and access to downtown SF, Ferry Building, Farmer’s Market, Giants Oracle Park, Warriors Chase Center, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA, Financial District, Union Square. Feel inspired by this peaceful, playful neighborhood of Mission Bay with beautiful parks and outdoor activities right at your doorstep.
For more information and showing schedule, contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Charming 2BR/2BA w highly desirable split layout feat beds/baths on opposite sides
- New stainless steel kitchen appliances including dishwasher, microwave, range, and refrigerator will be installed on Thursday, 1/26.
- Peaceful living/dining area w custom built-in entertainment center is graced by a large window w views of lush courtyard
- Open Chef’s Kitchen feat new GE microwave, modern matte black handles & separate dining area w a sleek minimalist black & gold flush dining light fixture
- Primary BR showcases tranquil courtyard greenery & generously sized walk in closet
- Ensuite bath feat gold vanity LED light, granite counters & relaxing tub/shower
- 2nd BR is extra spacious & guest bath feat additional storage closet
- Stylish home is in pristine condition & complete w bamboo flooring & in-unit W&D
- Approx. 1104 sq ft per Condo Map
- HOA $936.43/mo including Earthquake Insurance, Water and Garbage
- 1 assigned parking conveniently located close to the unit for $207.44 monthly
- Vibrant & convenient Mission Bay neighborhood
- 5-Star amenity doorman building – 24/7 doorman security, heated outdoor pool/spas, sauna, clubhouse with kitchen, gym, business center and dog park
- Direct access to Safeway
- Feel inspired by this peaceful, playful neighborhood of Mission Bay w beautiful parks & outdoor activities right at your doorstep
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
The iconic BEACON is a luxury/full service building located in the heart of SF’s vibrant Mission Bay neighborhood – Home of the San Francisco Giants and Warriors! Five-star amenities include 24/7 Doorman security, 25-yard outdoor heated pool & spas, tree-lined terraces, sauna, renovated clubhouse with a full kitchen, fitness center/locker room, business center & an outdoor dog playground. The Beacon is perfect for the modern city lover seeking convenience, luxury, and accessibility! Located just steps from Caltrain, Muni, and future Central Subway. Direct access to Safeway and just steps from Oracle Park, Lucky Strike, Barry’s BootCamp and some of San Francisco’s best Michelin Star restaurants + finest fitness/yoga studios. Enjoy a short walk to the Ferry Building/Farmer’s Market, Embarcadero Waterfront, SOMA and Union Square. Nearby newly opened Chase Center and Transit Center featuring an amenity-rich public 5.4-acre rooftop park.