301 Mission St #27B
San Francisco, CA 94105
Offered at $1,298,000
1652 Sq Ft
Rare Northeast Corner Grand Residence w dramatic Bay, Bay Bridge & City views and designer touches throughout. A modern open concept layout features two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms, as well as expansive floor-to-ceiling windows that bring an abundance of natural light into the home. The vast living area contains custom bookcases, sculpture nooks and window seating with amazing views of San Francisco. The living area also features a modern fireplace and hand blown chandeliers. In the chef’s kitchen, you will find designer counters, top-of-the-line Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, glass accented cabinets and a casual dining breakfast bar with its own separate room.This contemporary residence also boasts an elegant split-bedroom plan with a powder room near the formal entryway, ideal for hosting guests. The two ensuite bedrooms feature spa-like bathrooms with dual vanities, a separate soaking tub and glass showers in the primary bathroom. Enjoy this generous master suite with his and hers closets and convenient in-unit W/D & wine storage. Plus, you’ll have one deeded parking space (valet or self park) to make your life easier.
Contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Luxury northeast corner Millennium Tower Unit with dramatic city and bay views
- Modern open concept floor plan with 2 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms.
- Large 1,652 Sq Ft of living space.
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows with 10 ft ceilings that bring abundant natural light into the unit
- Vast living area w custom bookcases, sculpture nooks & window seats
- Modern fireplace & hand blown chandeliers
- Warm stained hardwood flooring throughout the unit
- Chef’s kitchen with top-of-the-line Sub-Zero / Wolfe appliances, Studio Becker cabinetry, designer marble countertops, glass accented cabinets, casual dining breakfast bar & separate dining area.
- Spacious living area with window seats that allows for relaxation accompanied by outstanding city views.
- Split-bedroom floor plan with 2 ensuite bedrooms & spa-like bathrooms.
- Generous master suite with his and hers closets.
- Spacious master bathroom with dual vanities, separate soaking tub & glass shower.
- Designer touches throughout.
- In-unit W/D.
- 1 secured parking space.
- 5-star amenities in the building include a 24-hour concierge, valet parking & doorman, residents lounge, 75 ft indoor lap pool, wine lockers, theatre, outdoor terrace, refurbished fitness facilities, and screening room.
- Convenient walking distance to the Ferry Building, Financial District, Union Square, Oracle Park, and South Beach Marina.
- Easy Access to the Bay Bridge, highways 101, 80, 280, and Public Transportation.
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
At The Millennium Tower, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – urban convenience combined with luxurious amenities. as part of your luxury amenities, you will be able to entertain friends in the owner’s lounge, which is complete with a full bar, fireplace and private dining room. Take a dip in the 75ft salt-water indoor pool, or relax outdoors on the sundeck with its fire pit and waterfall. Enjoy a movie night in the theater room, or work up a sweat in the fitness center.With 24-hour concierge/doorman service, you can rest assured that your needs will be taken care of. Experience ultimate comfort and convenience at The Millennium Tower. This amazing property is located in one of San Francisco’s most desirable neighborhoods and offers breathtaking Bay and City views.