501 Crescent Way #5410
San Francisco, CA 94134
Sold at $698,000
1 ON SITE
872 Sq Ft
Spectacular bay view 2 bedroom residence in the gated condominium complex in Candlestick Point, San Francisco surrounded by picturesque setting and beautiful parks! Expansive living/dining area with access to an exclusive view balcony – perfect for breakfast, coffee or dining al fresco! The sparkling Gourmet Kitchen features a gas stove, ample granite counter space and refreshed modern cabinets. Primary bedroom showcasing Bay views, walk-in closet, and ensuite bath with new vanity light and playful tiled shower/tub. Desirable layout with generously sized guest bedroom on opposite side for privacy. Large 2nd bathroom with new vanity light and upgraded glass shower doors. Enjoy fresh designer paint, new carpets in bedrooms, W/D in-unit and 1 parking. The Gated community has secured parking, visitor parking, onsite gym, BBQ area and recreation seating areas with Bay view lookouts. Unparalleled natural setting near Bayview Park and Candlestick Point picnic areas, fishing piers, fitness courses, windsurfing and hiking trails. Weekly farmers markets and free commuter shuttle to Caltrain, BART, Muni. Close to 101 freeway, apprx 10 min to SFO Airport and a quick drive to Downtown SF/Peninsula/South Bay.
Contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spectacular Bay view 2BR residence in the gated condominium complex in Candlestick Point, San Francisco surrounded by picturesque setting + beautiful parks
- Expansive living/dining area w access to exclusive view balcony – perfect for breakfast, coffee or dining al fresco
- The sparkling Gourmet Kitchen feat gas stove, ample granite counter space & refreshed modern cabinets
- Primary BR feat Bay views, walk in closet + ensuite bath w new vanity light & playful tiled shower/tub
- Desirable layout w generously sized guest BR on opposite side for privacy
- Large 2nd Bathroom w new vanity light & upgraded glass shower doors
- Enjoy fresh designer paint, new carpets in bedrooms, W/D in unit
- Approx 872 sq ft per tax record
- HOA $578.83 /mo/mo includes 1 parking
- Gated community w secured parking, visitor parking, onsite gym, BBQ area & recreation seating areas w Bay view lookouts.
- Unparalleled natural setting near Bayview Park + Candlestick Point picnic areas, fishing piers, fitness courses, windsurfing & hiking trails.
- Weekly farmers markets in neighborhood
- Free commuter shuttle to Caltrain, BART, Muni
- Close to 101 freeway, apprx 10min to SFO & quick drive to Downtown SF/Penninsula/South Bay
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
Candlestick Point is located just outside of the Bernal Heights neighborhood. This gated condominium is surrounded by a picturesque natural setting with access to many parks, which provide space for community events, recreation and more. Conveniently located near several transportation routes near to everything the Bay Area has to offer; a quick commute to SoMa, the Financial District, Silicon Valley; and close by SFO for weekends away. New bicycle routes are planned with the extension of the Bay Trail and Blue Greenway, creating a continuous waterfront route for bikers and pedestrians from Candlestick to The SF Shipyard and ultimately Downtown. In addition, plans include improvements to existing transit services and new services will also be implemented to provide easy access for residents and workers to Caltrain and BART. Bayview Hill Park features wildlife, wildflowers and astounding views of downtown, the bay, and beyond. This bayside neighborhood, being created by FivePoint, is planned to be reimagined as a new community, offering San Franciscans a fresh destination to work, play outdoors, watch films and experience theater, shop, eat local cuisine, and live. More Info at https://www.candlesticksf.com/#vision