837 26th Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94121
Offered at $1,599,000
1623 Sq Ft
2750 Sq Ft
Rare opportunity! Available for the first time in over 60 years! Charming 3BR single-family home with abundant natural light, located in the highly sought-after Central Richmond district. This delightful residence offers a gracious living room with large windows, cozy brick fireplace, and built-in cabinetry, creating an open and inviting atmosphere. The family home showcases original details throughout, wood floors, a formal dining/family room, and a sunny Kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances and ample storage space in the built-in cabinets. The massive master bedroom at the rear features a walk-in closet and an adjacent room perfect for a spacious office/playroom/nursery, overlooking the expansive backyard. The third bedroom boasts generous space and ample closet space. The lower level offers a huge three-car tandem garage with abundant storage and workshopspace, a large laundry room, and a half-bathroom, providing endless possibilities to expand living space or add an in-law suite. The exterior offers a spacious, low-maintenance backyard, perfect for outdoor entertainment and relaxation. Serene garden views can be enjoyed through the large windows, which are equipped with new double pane windows to allow ample natural light. Conveniently located near top-rated public schools, USF, Golden Gate Park, Baker Beach, shops, restaurants, coffee shops, and bus lines. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a truly special home!
Contact Mia Takami | 415.728.2596 | email@example.com
- Rare opportunity! Charming 3BR single-family home w abundant natural light. Located in highly sought-after Central Richmond.
- Delightful residence offers gracious living rm w large windows, cozy brick fireplace & built-in cabinetry, creating open & inviting atmosphere.
- Family home showcases original details, wood floors, formal dining/family room.
- Sunny Kitchen equipped with stainless-steel appliances & ample storage space in built-in cabinets.
- Massive master BR at the rear features a walk-in closet & an adjacent room perfect for a spacious office/playroom/nursery, overlooking the expansive backyard.
- the 3rd bedroom boasts generous space & ample closet space.
- The lower level offers a huge three-car tandem garage with abundant storage & workshop space
- Large laundry room, and a half-bath, providing endless possibilities to expand living space or add an in-law suite.
- The exterior offers a spacious, low-maintenance backyard, perfect for outdoor entertainment/relaxation.
- Serene garden views can be enjoyed through large windows, which are equipped w new double pane windows.
- Conveniently located near great public schools, USF, Golden Gate Park, Baker Beach, shops/restaurants & bus lines. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own a truly special home!
NEIGHBORHOOD / AMENITIES
Welcome to the vibrant Richmond District in San Francisco! This diverse and culturally influenced neighborhood has so much to offer. Discover iconic attractions like Golden Gate Park and Ocean Beach with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Immerse yourself in cultural institutions such as the de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences. Explore the transformed Presidio of San Francisco, an amazing national park with hiking trails and the Walt Disney Family Museum. Get ready to indulge in excellent dining options like Beach Chalet, Hard Knox Cafe, Red Tavern, Burma Superstar, and Good Luck Dim Sum, offering a variety of cuisines including seafood, Southern comfort food, international fare, and dim sum. Shopping enthusiasts will be delighted with the specialty shops along Clement Street, Geary Boulevard, and Balboa Street. The Richmond District is also known for the stunning Holy Virgin Cathedral and the prestigious University of San Francisco. Get ready to experience the best of San Francisco’s real estate in the Richmond District!